Monday, December 21, 2009

This trip to hk is like a getaway to self reflection..
Just read A's blog.. seems like her life has been the same..
working hard just to pay the bills and I was her last gf.. i guess..
but it's the first ex that she's missing..
saw her at Cathay that day, she looked so frail so pale..
reminiscing about the past, when she'll call me baobao, how i'll go to her place to cook with her,
how we'll plan for the future. In our lives, there's only the two of us, everything was so perfect, there's no insecurities within me.
even thought our pockets were empty, we were really happy.

and Im really glad that V and A are online everyday to talk to me..
I want more clothes and shoes and bags for x'mas!
There's nothing to buy here!!

I like dating older people.. 9,1,2,2 years different..
it's the maturity that matters..

andand..
I like attention but i don't like to show it out.
I'm very selfish and I hate to share my attention with people.






sometimes actions play a bigger part then words..
I don't need the loves and miss and everything.. i need actions and i want to see them.
but when the time is up, it is.

No comments: