Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reading some of my old posts and now I missing

liping for the fun we've had, cherlyn for our secondary school hang-outs, peggy for the lunch meet-ups, jeanice for those school and clubbing and hangout days, fats for your entertainment, jaselin and jamie for that wonderful chalets, wendy and cindy for that long friendship and so many friends more!

and angzou, bn and nikki for those wild nights! you make me watch those videos and i much you guys so much! i miss those days when it was just us four.. N will always leave camp and fetch me from school, physco me to accompany him while waiting for A and Bn to end work.. then the night is our heavenn...

2 comments:

Janice(: said...

COME BACK SOON! I MISS YOU AND YOUR CRAP :D

Anonymous said...

hahah! me miss you too! 7 days more!!!