Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My friends are like ignoring me..
and Im super sad lor..
They think that I pangseh-ed them last friday and yesterday..
Seriously, I dun think that by reaching school late to have breakfast at burger king is call ps..
Im not the one drawing the line between us..
You all are like one bunch now, go toilet go together, you even called ahbeng..
when asked, you said need call whole class meh?
It's super contradicting lor..
you say im sensitive.. but it sounds very vague.

I thought this class was great with super good friends and nice people..
but now's only the 4th weeek..

you all are like pangseh-ing me.
not me doing that to all of you.

i wanna talk things out, but you sounded like it was my fault.

1 comment:

damned_rascals said...

Cheer up...
i don wann u to be sad..........

Ask them stop being so childish.