Monday, May 5, 2008

Thought we can like hang out after school tmr..
Stay overnight at my place or something..
Then talk past midnight, go drink or something..

I never had this feeling of closeness towards friends..
I thought we could all last or something..
But when a person gets older, the things they see gets wider..
They'll get to meet different types of people.
Feel so protected and safe when in secondary school..
every1 seems so real and nice..
Fishbally, KC,Val, Collin

except for one, who told every1 im lesbian to all the guys..

Poly was a tad lil difficult for me..
Semester1 wasn't a pleasant experience until the 13th week..
Semester2 was fine.. had Jieqin and meiting and people..

I thought Year2 was the best, but seems like, it floating further and further away.
After being in my own comfort nest for so many years, I get to see the bad side of people, how scary they can be. At least I wont believe in people so easily.. I guess..

No comments: