Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This word FRIENDS.
I see so many people, because of this word, teared and cried.
My yr1 sem2 classmates, we seem like so close but actually..
Jieqin and I use to go to school tgt, but ever since the school's late system was implemented..
it was terrible..
Now i have to be early so as not to drag her grades down..
My friends either too busy or dun have time for me..
Now at least I can go home tgt with my current classmates..
Really hope I can have friends that can stay not come and go..
But I don't seem to find any1 that understands me..

Some too objective about my sexual orientation..
I asked her.. if im a lesbian, why you look down on me..
she said yes.
but she got to know that friend in her course, who happens to be bi..
but she loves hanging out with her..

Some too young.. wont understand..

Some.. when they like you.. they very nice to you..
but once they stop liking you.. they cant be bothered with you..

Gf.. either working or family..
always working and working.. no time for me..

I feel so lonely sometimes, like all alone..

No comments: