Monday, October 19, 2009

Let's seee..

Wednesday was ladies night.. went St James and it was sooo damn packed! Cried, drank, high-ed, played, danced, crazied till 6am and I have 2 sleepy pigs beside me all night!

Thursday was outing to Sim Lim and then east coast then geylang for dinner!

Friday was late night foolinggg at Ion, all of us waited for someone to end workk and then off to Mount Faber! So romantikkkk there! Then to Jurong!

Saturday was work, then Hello Kitty fair at taka! then sat on a zhenggg van with a totally crazyyyy driver!

Sunday! today! lunch with parents, then Sorority Row with Sugar! then walkwalk around while someone can only watch us eat!

I have to write everything down! if not i'll forget because everything happened consecutively!
I love all of them now! Sososo loved!

and I was so dumb to let you lead by the nose every time. To think that I trusted you all the while, what came back to me was just plain disappointment. Keep miao-ing zhao bor, people's zhar bor somemore.

1 comment:

Janice(: said...

hey sugar! yesyes rmb the gd times!:D