Thursday, July 30, 2009

You learn to love, not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

How am doing it?
I wish you were perfect. Who wouldn't want that anyway.
I wish I was your top priority.
I wish I was your everything.
I wish, I wish.

Wishes. how often do they come true.
I wish you could let me need you.
I wish you would be there when I need you.
I just wish for more love.
I want attention.
I want care.
Because it's you.

Yes, I feel insecure. Really insecure.
Who will be secure if her boyf goes around making with girls..
Why are her pictures still everywhere?
I wished that you were there with me that night, cause i really needed someone but you were out with your friends instead.
I was really tired from 10 hours of school, asked you if you could fetch me, but it turned out to be a waste of both time and money.
Why do I always feel alone and empty?

Every little thing you do or did makes me happy, even for the slightly movement.
Those calls in the morning, little messages that simply makes my day.
I couldn't stop thinking about you. you you and you alone.
If you need me, one call from you and I'll be there, whether is it I'm busy in school or work or with my friends. You're that important. I don't need anybody else.
I just don't know why I couldn't stop loving you.

I thought it'll be something different, this time round. Thought this could be a dream that I never want to wake from it. Thought you'll be someone I could hold on to, but will you be there for me? Have you?

I want to take a break. Will be back shortly, or maybe when I could. Cheers.

1 comment:

JAP said...

Girl, I know EXACTLY how you feel.. Going thru almost the same thing now.. Those were my exact thoughts.. It hurts doesnt it..

Be strong..

-Just another passerby