Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My previous advisor, Carol, is replaced by my Module Chair, my school's head.
Seriously wtf.
Carol's already a tough nut to crack, i don't know about Mod. chair but anyone with this kind of position should be difficult to handle.
7 days to rework on a report that I spent 3 months on it, with the help of some kind souls.

Just received this email, saying that I'm most likely to fail this semester.
Absent from school, receiving lousy grades.
Leading a aimless now. Never felt so low before.
Used to encourage friends to study, go to school.
Now I'm the one having such low spirit in life.

Can someone make me happy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U should actually reflect wadever u have done to become like that.

end of the day is it worth it?

u should also have a resolution of year 2009.

set your goals and aims.

do something meaningful and beneficial to yourself.

it might work out something