Friday, December 5, 2008

Knew that this was coming..
Couldn't escape it,
Should I treasure everything now, then disappear later?
I like being alone now, I have to get use to it.

Sort of regretting now, shouldn't have forsake everything, give up on them in the first place.
I just wanna finish school, disappear and leave Singapore.

Alan Leong, my module chair cum PP advisor talked to me about my attendance and grades. I couldn't control my tears from flowing down.
Have to retake 4 out of my 5 modules. Have to go through the same fucking things again. Have to adapt to new faces.

My PP, it's really CMI. Today's module, I really don't understand.
My team mates, kind of into their own world. So just sat there stoned.
You're at work, couldn't call you. Even if I did, you can't pick up.
Who can i tell my stuffs to?

I hate every moment of my life, just wish to stop the clock. keep it from moving forward.

Im just not myself anymore. I wish to just disappear from this world,
drop dead and die.

2 comments:

damned_rascals said...

I din come here to 'luo jing xia shi'.. to make u feel worse. But it's really a big 'sacrifice' to make for them. I've already warned u and tried my best so that u can pass but...

Hope you've learnt ur lesson and don give up on ur studies agn.

Anonymous said...

you dare to say you duno who to call? huh? vaL is dead is it? IDIOT,, veron is nothing man,, the way she treats you, even i think that it's not fair lo,, sigh,, your life only you can make a difference,, no one can help you on it,, i alr told you what you should know,, sigh,,

ANYTHING GIVE VAL A CALL LA,,
i will still be here,,

vaL ((: