Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I miss my friends.. real friends..

those who cared about you
those who will not backstab you
those who you can spill out every worries and sorrows
those who will share your joy and happiness
those who will encourage you
those who will not joke about and laugh at you
those who will not laugh at your insecurities and flaws
those who will not say hurtful things to you
those who will think from your point of view and try to defend you

I miss wendy and cindy,
catching in your room dark at night with haopei and we were teasing your cousin while our parents were playing mahjong..

I miss liling,
remembered we watched some SHOWS together? and i borrowed yr rabbit and boy, did it stink like fuck!

I miss shuen yew, weiren, hongchow, isyandi, all the boys..
we hanged out with lydia and became THE clique!
haha

I miss lydia,
we were like the best of friends, pig out, hanged out, talk about boys, bitching, play dress up..

I miss ambert and mervin lim,
when we always fight in the bus but still good friends, and your crush towards lydia..

I miss michelle tang,
my first experience in africa with a girl, without realising I like girls.. even if I didnt like her.. we always quarrel then kiss and make up.

I miss carol, lianchoo,
we always laugh at big boobs..

I miss cherlyn,
the tuition at yr house, your brother, bitching around hhuh!

I miss valarie,
always the DA JIE.. sitting beside me poke me!

I miss collin and joel chengcheng,
your fantasies of some guys and laughing at joel..


I miss jieqin and meiting, Seven and joshua,
we always hung out in class and everything and working with meiting is nuts!!! haha..

I could have chosen them, but I chose the other, I could be great with them now, but now Im not, because of you.

No comments: