Thursday, July 10, 2008

Between me and her, it's our stuffs..
Nothing to do with you cause it none of you business..
You can give comments but don't try to change anything, you're an outsider..
Do not, because of this, judge me and say that im fake
cause i do not need to inform or report to you what I have done or did.

I don't know why are you looking at things till it's so complicated.
You should think before saying even if you're straightforwarded.
You may be a person that does not hide your feelings,
but please think how others may feel..
You have been repeating and repeating the same stuffs over and over again,
aren't you bored?
I'm okay with it, but repeating things makes people pissed,

Go ahead and hate me for all you like,
but that's the way I am..
people don't have such issues with me last time,
Yeah, then you'll say that I say people never say me like this,
but it's only with you and hoiyan then it became like that..

you backstab me i backstab you last time,
you shoot me, i tell all your stuffs out.

you don't say you and her are all along like that,
but where on earth do friends, after backstabing, then make up and be friends again,
these are only surface friends, just for hanging out and stuffs..
once the there's a scar, it'll always be there to stay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei srsly fuck you leh.
what your fucking ass problem ah.
watch where you step ok.
fucker.

Thenes. said...

HEY FUCKER.
WRITE YOUR NAME LA
STEP STEP STEP..
STEP YOUR ASS ARH
KANNEE NAH