Thursday, November 22, 2007

Yesterday was 21st November rightright?
It's a year since we first known each other.
Didn't go school yesterday..
Stayed at home, pack house, wait for mum's arrival
she bought 4 sponge, 1 eyelash curler, this virbrating thing that eliminates fats, nutella spread with orange juice, magazines, conditioner, biotherm beauty products..


dressed up than went to look for bee..
then strangely everyone, i really mean everyone, looks at me..
esp guys..
like i got some birdcrap on my face..
then my mum say i look like those waitress that are too lazy to change out of my uniform or i look like a hooker.

went to meet her at her office downstairs and she forgot her wallet when the bus came.
reach ngee ann sushi tei at 6++..
ordered okok number of stuffs!
hoho!
yummyyummy!
then we walkedwalked around to see my very special extraordinary agnesB!
finally can sort of decide le..
mr 255$

No comments: