Saturday, November 17, 2007

hello blog..



want to say that i feel so lucky to have such a girlfriend, i know that she use to treat her exes not as caring as she is to me. If I'm with her two years ago, maybe she'll be as jackass as she use to be and we'll probably break up faster than you can say fuck. she's my first girlfriend and she really gave me what i agreed on, a really good lover.. with some flaws.. many? but not too much..



baby's very nice to me. like today, I've been feeling very touchy and throw tantrums. but she still try to cheer me up, pouting and making cute faces. she tries to make me happy, even though sometimes she misses or didn't notice. Like she anyhow spread butter on my bread today! and.. she didn't offer to get the bread!



only she can make me feel comfortable, besides my parents and grandparents.. so i'll use this chance to tell her all my really disgusting habits then she'll gag.. there're so much things that she'll do for me and I'm the first girl in her life, from countless girls, that she'll accompany me for work almost everyday,that she'll willingly spend on, that she'll rather starve to get me what I wanted, that she'll always apologise first and make me happt again even though it's my fault. badly.


bee~
i love you.


No comments: