Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Slept at 3 and woke up at 9..

Then my mum's frens came..
Played mahjong..

Somehow felt better larhs..
Then i got shi san yao ley!
$3.20+$3.20+$6.40 hahas!

then ate a few big ones...
then hor my mum lost wad i won in 2 rounds.

when her skills are so much better then mine..

Then went town with lia..
It's suppose to be our once in a while shopping spree..

She bought this grey jeans and unique black berms..
and this pinstripe blazer from G2000
Finally something that looks nice on her..

Now my turn!!

Bought one black cheongsum..
$60 ley..
Heartpain

This handpainted grey top..
Several ways to wear it..
Thought it was pretty on the mannequin..

This top from G2000..
only $10..
Really cheap lorh..

Can wear it to school..
With my yummilicious-looking stone-washed jeans..
Looks appropriate wad..

Then I'll get green Birkenstocks to go with it..

And lastly..
Tah-dah..
This laptop case from iShop..

I went there like 1 month ago..
Saw this really classy one..
Black with red vertical stitching..

Told them to call if they have stock..
and they did'nt even bother..

Such service..

So had to get this flowery one..
At least when on this white table..
The first thing that catches your eye is this attention-grabbing, seriously-unique, i-think-nobody-will-bu-it laptop case..

It stands out from the common right?

1 comment:

damned_rascals said...

I love u in cheong sum top~!!!
lol~!
miss u, my baobao~!