Monday, September 17, 2007

Hah!
First day of school..
Tot there's goodlooking ones or bungs or whatever lorh..

Went in.. and is really wth fuckingsian de lorh..

Sat there and introduced and all those crap..
Want die already..

Then sat in our arranged groups..
People's group so lively hor..

Mine like fuckshit..
I seriously hate this W14P..

Seems like when I first started school in April..
Im also like that.. hate this..hate that..

Then till the 13th week..mjiu become good frens..
Then 3 weeks later.. change class already..

October quick come!
November.. quick come ok..
I miss you so much!

December come even faster!
My birthday!

January.. Mama miss you so much!
February.. I really love you ! So quick come back to me!

I want to die already!
Can someone pei me everyday..

Then duringlunch..
Selin Carrie and Val call me go eat..
Dunno shld eat with hu..

Then lied to them say lessons haven end..
Then went eat with Val..

Then Carrie saw me..
Shldn't have lied in the 1st place..

Now I feel so guilty..
and Selin's not talking to me..

Lucky my class.. not many people know and how to dress up..
Then I don't feel the urge to buy clothes..

Maybe once in a while..
Then save up for end of year sale..

Then one shot chiong..
Now I bored stiff..

I wan go Laselle!
Can any1 nice.. give me money go study?
PleasyPlease..

It's onlya mere $6000+ per sem.

No comments: