Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thanks to those for talking so much sense to me this afternoon, for being so caring, who wants to accompany me emo, who still cares and those who stayed with me the whole night.

I really love you all(=

I can't wait for our Hongkong trip together!
Stay together and spend the Christmas or maybe my birthday!

I want equality. We are both equal, and I'm not 'under' you okay. You take my shit and I'll take yours. I don't want to be always taking your shit when you throwing tantrums ok.

And flirts still deserve to die. Knock down by cars, dicks go rotten and what's left are the rambutans.

Sinyi you must be strong, you're not some POST-IT notes. Easily available and fast disposal too.

I don't want any rotten horse that treats me like shit. I want a prince charming in white.

No comments: