Monday, July 6, 2009

On bus 88 now, after my interview at this bistro bar at pasir ris farmway one.

Yeah, I’m not an outgoing person.
I got alot of things running through my mind now; dates, tuitions, Celio, love.
I need time to warm up. You can’t expect me to be so friendly on the first meeting right?

I’ve 2 part time jobs and 4 tuition assignments on hand, but why am I still so poor? I should really learn how to spend wisely and be thrifty. And stop eating Sinyi, you’re very very fat already. Everyone has been telling that to you. I think I’ll quit one part time, prolly Celio after my Hk/Tw trip, lest lovely is working after ORD.

Work at Celio is not so smooth-going anymore. When I just joined them, I was so hyper and lively. I did the most sales too. But now, slacking everyday.. sometimes I can’t even close a deal for the entire day. I even receive a complaint when I was working at Taka.
Apparently, some faggot has been noticing me for a very long time and went to tell-tale to the higher management of Taka Dept saying that my friend has been at my counter for quite sometime and I’m doing nothing but just talking to my friend. The thing is, nobody came to visit me except for my mum! It makes me even more sick and tired of them. And no commission too! Can you believe it?! If you want people to sell their soul for this company, you’ll have to benefit your employees right?! No wonder all your employees are slowing leaving! Talk about employee retention!

Didn’t get to eat my KFC breakfast today, feeling a little moody. Mmmm.

PS: I want to be so skinny, people will mistake me for aneroxic druggie.

PPS: kids nowadays are incorrigible. Talking loudly on the bus, boasting to everyone that his -xiao- is very expensive and valuable.

No comments: