Friday, June 26, 2009

youyouandonlyyou.

When did I say I'm not going to return your stuffs?
Did I say no?

In the first place, why did you OI me.
Can't you just ask me normally?
Just blame it on your manners la.

If you still want it, please tell me earlier.
I need to get it back from somewhere else.

and..

stop being so egoistic please.
I never expect anyone to be there for me.
Cause I know nobody's going to be there.

Yeahh.. you treat me nice but I never forget those unhappiness you brought me.
you are the one who refuse to hold me when i wear and act like an andro.
you are the one who replied me simply ohhhh when i confide in you.
only when i'm girly and sweet then you'll hold me close.
if you want someone girly sweet cute and short, go find those loserish girls.
you are the one who hit me cause you couldn't contain those pain I've caused you.
you are the one who never failed to walk away.

No comments: