Saturday, June 6, 2009

Closer..

When I shouldn't appear at work, i did.
When I should appear at work, i don't.

wasn't scheduled for work today, yet turned up at O.C.
so worked from 1330 to 1830.
was packing store when Ian came in and told me that I received flowers.
totally stunned that instant.
I've never receive flowers, as in a bouquet of flowers, Roses.
Champagne roses in greens and wild flowers.
It's really pretty and totally different from what you see outside.
Even thought there wasn't any messages or name, I know who's the one who sent me..
Nice surprise though.. when you're bored at work.

Evening: dinner at home(=

Night: dbl0-ed.
wasn't a bad place as I thought it would be.
but music was pretty bad though.

was buying drinks when this guy came tapping me repeatedly, what's up here and there.
blabbering about whatever fuck. touching my waist and arms.

then later on, someone whizzed pass me and stuck a pen at my dress strap.
funny huhh. dunno what these people thinking.
luckily i wasn't alone(=

i always liked the idea of clubbing with your partner?
it's all about having fun together mahh..
not taking the oppurtunity to know girls and stuffs.

anyway, just heck care and danced since i was already feeling high at that moment.
had shots and something else..
it's 442 in the morning and i can't sleep..
mmyml.

No comments: