Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why am i so fucking shallow?
I always look at surface stuffs and don't think in depth.

I'm like this walking scarecrow with no brains.
I have totally no inner beauty.

I fart quietly.
I chew my food like a boar.
I talk with my mouth full.
My drool flows like fountain.
My saliva drips when i look down.
I'm so stingy i call myself The Scrooge.
I can't dance
I can't sing
I can't cook
I can't clean
I prefer being alone.
I love to talk to mirrors.
Whenever i sleep late, and my skin sucked the next morning, I get morning blues.
When I can't find what i want in my room, I'll scream, pull and hair and hit myself.

I'm such a weirdo.

2 comments:

sickofit said...

don't crap. you CAN sing. and everyone loves talking to themselves in the mirror LOL. well, i do too haha XD

anyway, why you so upset? o.O

soulmate said...

though u r weird but i accept u for who u r right
smile..here for u always..