Thursday, April 2, 2009

*Repeat after me: I shall stop spending and see the numbers in my bank account grow.

Repeats: I shall stop spending and see the numbers in my bank account grow.

Maybe I really should stop spending. Even if I keep buying, I'm unable to keep all my stuffs, cause after poly, I'm studying SIM; 6 months in Singapore, 12 months in Switzerland. By then, my house in Bishan would have been sold off. My parents would shift back in Hongkong already. How and Where could they store all my shitz?!

So I only have two choices.

One: After studying, come back to Singapore for a short stay, say 6 months.
while Two would be:
Go back to Hongkong and never come back.

Then I can use the money to buy all my shitz.

I wanna gooo France!

1 comment:

damned_rascals said...

U can always put those stuffs at my place... =)