Monday, October 6, 2008

Recently..
Things are so messed up...
The ugly side of human nature arose..



I cannot say that I didn't lie..
but who's real who's fake..
It's difficult to tell..
At least for now, I know that I have one group of true friends beside me..
Secondary school is when everyone is pure and innocent, and everybody wants to be friends with you..
Tertiary education.. this stage..
is when the ones you trust starts to betray you, abandon you and keep things from you..
I just want to forget everything and pray that everyone around me will be happy..

You may have all the riches and fame in the world,
but nothing beats the joy in the eyes of yr family and friends..


PAPA MAMA.. i love you..
even if you won't get to see this..
even if you are annoying and irritating sometimes..
so irritating that i wanna break your nose.
even if you just whack me just now for throwing the dvds on the table


Airllie...
Don't work so hard till your health deteriorates okay.
Don't get all the money and lose everything please.
Please take care of yourself.
And please believe me..
Stop talking to me like you're interrogating a criminal.


Iceman..
Hope you smile again..
Everything in your life will be alright..
You know that even if we cant help you much, we'll always be your listening ear..
You know we all love you..


Yq..
Thanks for everything..
I know you're a nice gurll..
Thanks for always making me feel better..
And don't fight with your family anymore..


I love you people..
Peace yo.

No comments: