Friday, October 10, 2008

1. Why did you stop loving the last
person you loved?
Nope.. Still loving.

2. How are you feeling?
Lost? Today's module is all about statistics, Excel.

3. What was the last thing you put in
your mouth?
Banana Orange & Apple Aloe Vera Juice!


4. State part of the lyrics from the
song you are listening to?
Love me Leave me- Kat De Luna

5. How is life going for you right
now?
I don't really care already. Live like it is.

6. Are you keeping a secret from
someone who needs to know the truth?
What's the point seriously. oh ya! I told her the truth already.

7. Who was the last person to comment
you?
Leslie Ng Chop Chicken

8. Regret(s)?
Yeah. Quite alot.

10. What was the first thing you said
when you woke up?
I want the $200 Taka voucher from my mummm!

11. what was the last thing you bought?
My breakfast yesterday

12. Have you ever hated someone, but
ended up being friends with them?
Yes! What to do.. Im too nice(=

13. What do you think of people who
have sex before marriage?
Straight couples..? It's their choice anyw..
But it won't happen to me.

14. Do you own a pair of green pants?
I have! Green shorts! Bought is from Vietnam!

15. Name something blue next to you?
The face of Jeanice's watch.

16. Do you believe that what comes
around goes around?
I believe in Karma. Caused it happened to me.

17. What is your favorite fruit(s)?
Orange? Sour stuffs?
Nono! Avocados!

18. When is your last cry?

Exactly one week ago. 3rd October.

19. Is your best friend pretty/handsome?
Best friend?

21. Do you trust people easily?
Yes, very much..

22. Are you wanting for something that you know isn't going to happen?
Normally yes.


23. What's the thing that always gets you through the day?
Me!(=

24. What do you miss?
Us)=
How we use to be last time.

26. Where was your last car ride to
and from?
Yesterday? on the way to mj.

27. Where is one place you want to
visit?
Australia? America.

28. Do you like hugs or do you freak
when people hug you?
Certain people only(=
If not, don't touch me.

29. Had plans and broke them?
Always.


30. Do you eat steak?
Imma veg person okay!
I eat meat 2 or 3 times a week? or lesser, cause i don't eat.

No comments: