Monday, September 29, 2008

Have you ever put yourself in my shoes?
I'm very troubled these few weeks..
Not being able to go to school..

All you want is an answer..
All you want is me to give her an answer..

Why not you just love her instead please.
Since you care about her so much and would love to be updated on her whereabouts.
Go be her girlfriend then.

I really treasure you as my friend, but I've got more things to be stressed about..
I don't even have time for myself, what makes you think that I have time for others?
I have only 4 hours of sleep everyday and I have to run all around.
Stop pressing me for answers.

Everybody around me is emo-ing fuck.
My goodfriend seems distant, and tells me lesser things now.
I'm really affected.. I don't know why.
After this whole YQ thing, the person closest to you may be the most dangerous one of all.

No comments: