Thursday, April 17, 2008

School today was super great!
Pure enjoyment!

This class is super open lor!
esp Berlin!

We were like planning to go places tgt!
Zoo, Tioman, Bintan, Young Gems, CCAs..
I took quite some time to get close to the people in my last class..
But this time, only less then 2 wks..
Maybe because we're like of the same course and IG?
But I never had close lesbians friends.. older then me that type..
So this time want to have one..
Like you can join them for clubbing that type..
Some people just have the best lesbians cliques..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.