Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Birthday!

went to DingTaiFung to have lunch with family and friends..
then wanted to watch National Treasure2 at first at Cathay..
but all tix were sold out..
so we went Ben & Jerry to satisfy our icecream cravings..
ate BAKED(by AngLiaBee) waffle with Strawberry Cheesecake icecream..
then she gave me this girlygirly wooden card!
with my/our pictures and little squishysquishy ladybugs and blwtterfwhys..

then walked to Bugs to have my manicure..
while waiting.. bought this fuchsia pink bikini.. wtf..
waited for so long but the outcome is like shit..
Singaporean manicurist are so much better thn those..
then went to eat at Sketchers.. totally gross..
then went home, slacked then went to Bishan condo play mahjong..

1 comment:

damned_rascals said...

I wanna try the crab xiao long bao from DingTaiFung~!!

I wanna go Raffles Hotel EAT dimsum not go there take a look~!!

I wanna watch National Treasure 2 BUT Fair larz... I've watched Alvin and the Chipmunks.

I wanna EAT BAKED Waffle with cookies and cream ice cream and lots of other flavours....

I tink the girly girly wooden card is very very sweet ... just like you~!! Attracting all the ladybugs and butterflies.. Hmphz~!