Sunday, January 27, 2008

FUCKK..
missed the so called singapore Love&Pride Festival..
they showed Spider Lilies, Brokeback Mountain and one more movie..

had been working on fridays and weekends..
then woke up at 5.40am just to pei baby cause im afraid i wont have time for her..
bought her her favourite cheekueh..
and had fun in her roomm .. .. ..
online lor.
then rushed to workk..

today went home early..
auntieSally chatted with me about lesbians and her daughter, that makes me day better..
less boring..

tmr last week of schooll.. wee..
am going to get the covermark veil moisture compact!
and estee lauder virtose mascara!
and fancl cause they're preservative-free!

but someone is so busy with her work, company dinners and springcleaning..
then i'll ask others to acc me then..
feel that we've been spending less time tgt..
more quarreling more often..


cant wait to stay over at her hse after night safari..
sentosa??

i wish that she is strong enough to sweep me off me feet, carry me, in her arms..
instead of like a dead pigg on her back!

No comments: