Thursday, December 13, 2007

Was really sick ytd when i was working..
a wave of dizziness just.. wham!
Baby came to fetch me, almost fainted..
really can't bear to see her leave.. I wish she could stay all night and take care of me..
missed her so much once i stepped into my house..

Din't go school today, couldn't sleep much
woke up every one hour interval..
then watched ratatoulie or something..
then went town with mum..
Dad bought me that Agnesb' bag!
omgosh!
like finally! first time he bought christmas presents for me!
it was big and black and super nicey!
it can hold diapers, milk powder and a whole baby..
very handy for mums-to-be..
then I bought him his christmas presents.. this pair of shoes.. Mizuno?

then mum bought me this purple stripe top and belt from Isetan.
Im seriously happy today!

No comments: