Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today went out with classmates..
I wore 3 half inch heels at first and took so bloddy long to walk to the bus stop..
can take it so went home, change to my flats..

Then met Jieqin at first, then walkwalk around..
Then meet the others.. went Cine ktv..
So many food~
Honey drink, chicken nuggets, fries, fruits, chips.. on the outside..
tasteless honeyless drink, cold limpy nuggets, cold soggy fries, canned fruits,
only the chip's nice..

Then b came and act as my biao jiejie~
hahas.. then we ate the wanton mee at heeren
then we left..
hahas..
my shoe's killing me,
wanted to buy green havianas.. but wanted to save up..
then mooks for top.. since 50% off for NUM members..
went ISETAN wisma to look for my DKNY bag..
then saw CK bag.. and this AGNESB' wallet..

I want that DKNY Jaquard bag.. 339$


No comments: