Thursday, October 25, 2007

Your mum, always ask you give her money..
She got play her part as a good mum not?
Left your family..

Only ask moneymoney..
Her husband dunno how to give arh?

Your pay need to give this need to give that.
Then eat what shit.

Your sis..
Work 3 years plus then feel tired don't want work le..
Then next time no need eat larhs..
Tired then quit lo..
Wait for you to feed her lo..
At first you say you pay housing only..
She pay for miscellaneous stuffs..
Then now she ask you pay broadband things..

You cook you wash
She cook you wash
You= sweep floor, clean this clean that. She only pointpoint..
Thinks that she got money, she providing then she can order you ard.
Then you? sit back and let her use you like mouse like that.
Always don't fight back.

Whatever I spend from now on, I won't use your money ok.
I'll buy and pay those branded things myself.
Can't I spend what I like using what I earn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh relax la,, LOL,,
chill alright,, didnt noe u guys had so many probs,, =/

vaL