Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Today was nice.

Didn't went down for break,
so stayed in class and munch on my coffee crackers and CranberryPomegranate Juice.

Then my group only left PengShi, others never come..
Then JieQin come talk to me.

So we three talked..
Actually she's the first to talk with me.. auto-chat one..

We played pool yesterday, 7 won..
Not cause I lousy okay!
Is i wearing glasses, cant see properly.

Today Im wearing lenses, so sure win okay!
See if today got play or not..

Then later going eat lunch with Selin and Carrie.

Lia~,
Carrie say she saw you yesterday, when taking 88..

She's sitting in front of you, bet you didn't notice one!

Going home later after school..
At first wanted go swimming,
but mama say wait till her friend free 1st..

So have to clean up my room, later..
and I get paid for my room...
HAHA

No comments: