Sunday, June 17, 2007

SeeSee!
Now it's her turn to leave me and wonderful Singapore.

UnfairUnfair!
.
.
.
.

From Friday to like today..
Work, Go home, Sleep.

Eat curry puff, milk bubble tea for lunchdinner.
But..
I had peach red bubble tea for dinner today.

Watched Spider Lilies..
It was a far cry from what i thought it should be.
Such a disappointment.
Half of the time I was stoning, waiting for the much-awaited intimatescenes.

So little parts only.

Well, I understood the story larh.
Most of it.
But no link.
Strange story line.
Isabella was some-how hot.
But her teenage hair and glasses is such a turn-off.
Don't understand how her gf can tahan her.
Anyway, she's ok-hot larhz.

I don't think I can stand it anymore.
Don't know how to leave without her.
Life would be so boring, meaningless.
I miss her larhz..

Usually at this time, I would be chatting with her on the phone.
Talking Beans, Potatoes and Fishtanks.

I sooo happy she's coming back tmr.
HAHA.
You everyday eat KennyRoger's..Chicken Cutlet with Cheese HUH!

I tmr after work go eat Jap food..
Buy my red watch!

HEH HEH HEH.
Jealous hor...
Hee!

2 comments:

sickofit said...

-.-"

spelling mistake la lols

when wan go watch? i very free nowadays

damned_rascals said...

Had Kenny ROgers, Chicken cutlet with cheese inside, Coffee Beanie's Cheese CAke, Roast Duck rice, Pineapple fried rice, seafood feast for dinner last nite, Macdonalds and KFC for suppers... Madness...... i miss ur DongGuaTang~!!